FINITI™ contains the only proprietary blend of natural ingredients known to safely lengthen short telomeres and maintain healthy stem cells. It also protects your DNA, telomeres, and cells from oxidative stress. FINITI™ is Jeunesse’s most advanced anti-aging supplement to date. Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
*60 capsules per bottle
SIZE: 120 Capsules
FINITI™ naturally enhances the enzyme (telomerase) needed to lengthen our short telomeres.* This adds healthy life to our cells. Thousands of studies show the connection between short telomeres and the natural process of cellular aging. Of course nothing is known to stop aging, but healthy cells equal healthy internal systems. Healthy systems equal a healthy body and a healthy body equals a strong, happy, youthful you.
- Contains the only known patented nutrient shown to lengthen short telomeres in humans*
- Transiently activates telomerase, the enzyme that adds length to telomeres*
- Supports the delay in cellular aging, including cells of the immune system
- Promotes a feeling of youthful vitality
- Contains a powerful combination of antioxidants that protect our cells, DNA, stem cells, and telomeres from oxidative stress
- A source of natural nutrients that help maintain our body’s adult stem cells
- Supports our natural rejuvenation system
- Supports the maintenance of our natural DNA repair mechanisms
*de Jesus, Bruno Bernardes, Kerstin Schneeberger, Elsa Vera, Agueda Tejera, Calvin Harley, and Maria Blasco. August 2011. “The telomerase activator TA-65 elongates short telomeres and increases healthspan of adult/old mice without increasing cancer incidence.” Aging Cell 10(4): 604-621. Harley CB, Liu W, Blasco MA, Vera E, Andrews WH, Briggs LA, Raffaele JM. February 2011. “A natural product telomerase activator as part of a health maintenance program.” Rejuvenation Research 14(1): 45-56. Malorga, Brenda, Riley Bateman, Greg Sweeney, Danielle Finger, Taylor Dimler, Rita B. Effros and Hector F. Valenzuela. March 2013. “Functional Assessment of Pharmacological Telomerase Activators in Human T Cells.” Cells. 2(1), 163-187; doi:10.3390/cells2010163.
**Patent No: 7,846,904.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.